The word “columbarium” comes from the Latin word “columbary” which is a structure for the nesting of doves – the dove being the symbol of God’s spirit and peace. The term relates to a tradition used for centuries, both here and abroad, where a burial vault is provided for the containment of urns holding cremation ashes.
Families who choose cremation rather than conventional burial will find the benefits of Rolling Oaks Columbarium a wonderful option.
A Niche' in our Columbarium Provides:
- A Beautiful and Peacefulness – There will be a gathering space for services, surrounded by landscaped shrubbery, trees and flowers. Benches will be provided for prayer and quiet time.
- A winding path leads to our Columbarium Niches. The niches are faced with commemorative granite panels which can be engraved with family names as well as birth and death dates.
- Convenience – The location allows the committal/inurnment services to be held at the Columbarium area.
- Cost – Cremation and inurnment costs are commonly less cost of a traditional burial.
- Use one of our cremation firms for additional savings and convenience. Pre-payments plans are available.
- Interment service and engraving are included making Rolling Oaks Columbarium Tulsa’s best granite niche value from $1,000.00 each.